Friday, August 10, 2012

Refresh your dreams - Letter of the week (8)

Reading that Spanish edition of "Emotional Healing" (not sure if this is the official title for the English Version, what I'm reading right now is called "Curacion Emocional" in Spanish) I've felt the urge to go further and buy some more English/Spanish books. If my English were native and if I could write better, I will do it just like Kinsella. She thinkis exactly as I do. She sometimes feels the same, too. And God knows what else do we have in common. For me reading in a Foreign language is a pleasure, and sometimes it's an nightmare. Not actually a real nightmare, as I get to at least guess what's the meaning of an word or another, but because I have to stay super focused on the reading and not to lose myself into words. He! It's easy to say, a little bit hard to put it in practice, especially when you're reading in the metro.
But there we go with the list of hot spots. Don't expect something BIG, I just remembered I love Sophie's writing style after reading "Can you keep a secret?" back in 2009. And now I want more. And she wrote so many books since then...watch it below:

Shopping Basket

Items to buy 



£2.89

Confessions of a Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella; Paperback





£4.10                   
You save:
£3.89 ( 48%)


The Secret Dreamworld Of A Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella; Paperback



£5.52
You save:
£2.47 ( 30%)


Sleeping Arrangements - Madeleine Wickham; Paperback



£4.59                   
You save:
£2.40 ( 34%)

The Undomestic Goddess - Sophie Kinsella; Paperback


£5.59                      
You save:
£2.40 ( 30%)


Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella; Paperback


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!