Friday, October 9, 2015

Wet and Cold Autumn



Long days of summer are long gone now. The wet and cold autumn is finally almost settled in and we are expecting cold temperatures. In fact, wet and cold are two best describing words right now. And colds are in, too.
It's been two weeks since a cold is haunting me, and somehow has put its dirty hands on me four days ago. And since I'm expecting, I can only rely on natural medicine and other not so harmful remedies.


But even with this cold in my given situation, I still can be grateful for all that I have in my life right now. It's easy to forget the good stuff once you've facing obstacles in your life. I don't want to lose gratitude, though.
At the moment I'm fighting with mucus and it gets pretty hard to breath without coughing all the tine. My nose is full with mucus and I thought this is getting better, but what do I know?! I can only hope it will pass soon, coz I have another two missing sleep hours this night, too! And I really need sleep this period of my life...


I'll try to get some sleep and tomorrow I might be back with some art I've done lately.


much love,

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christina!
    So happy to hear from you! I have an english blog also - http://mischra.blogspot.de - This site is about me and my art, and also art journaling of course! The german site is art journaling only, as many of my friends here in Germany don't speak englisch and have never heard of art journaling before. Have fun!
    You also have a wonderful blog!
    Your
    MiSchra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear from you, Michelle! I've seen you moved from Blogger, too! And you can be found at: https://www.raspberrybluesky.com Nice! Hope you'll visit my blog at http://creativemag.ro

    ReplyDelete

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!