Friday, September 10, 2010

autumn is in town again

these days were more than autumn-like days. I felt I'm in some kind of time capsule when all the sudden I found myself in front of my closet wondering what to wear. can you imagine this? oh, this summer went through very fast, could not wear all my clothes and I don't even have that much! for those who don't know me at all, I'm not a shoppachoooliccc! I really have few clothes, and very few to wear as house clothes. but still, I think this summer was too short. TOOOOO short for me....come on --- what I'm trying to say is that time is too short in this life, even more than that: time is running too fast in that direction. One day is shorten than the other one that just passed away. Time is hitting to 0! Time will come to be infinite, not having the 3 coordinates: past, present, future. There will be something you never have imagined that it can become true. Something unthinkable!

I say hello to a sweet cup of coffee. The sky is cloudy and all I can think of is rain. In fact, some drops when to the cold asphalt. Soon I'll have to take under more work to be done, another project so I can rise my earnings. I have to, or else I'm at the same level and I want to grow a little bit.

kiss you deep - tonight is Leonard Cohen's night :)
oldies, but goldies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!