Friday, December 14, 2012

30 Days of Pinspiration!

 Pinterest is the place where I find my daily inspiration. It's a place where you can find magnificent inspirational photos that you can save and share with your friends and family. 
And the 30 days of Pininspiration present the most beautiful pin boards on Pinterest! 


I absolutely love this site! Of course, there are a few others like this one, but none of them is so captivating like Pinterest is! If you're not using Pinterest yet, you should definitely grab an username and start creating your boards! It's easy and ...FREE! To get started, click here. It only takes a few minutes to create your account, but will keep you captivated all day long once you start using it! ;-) So be careful! It can become addicted! The best part is that you can install the PIN IT button, a tool that allows you to save whatever image you like from webpages all over the internet! You just have to click on it and a windows will open, allowing you to choose the board you want that PIN to go. Is that easy!
My Pinterest.com Profile


And if you are not following me yet on Pinterest, here is my page

 I have 27 boards, more than 4000 pins and 3500+ likes! 240 people following me and I follow ...2145! My profile is in Spanish, but you can choose among different existing languages.


You can read more about Pinterest here.
I will get back with my favourite boards ever. There are few boards that catch my eye and I would love to share those with you!

Oh, I almost forgot! Only...ONLY 10 days, 11 hours until Christmas! Horay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!