Monday, January 14, 2008

what a wonderful me

this weekend was totaly amazing colorful with spicy little kisses on the top: I just came to realize I don't wanna let happiness go by without having a piece of it. and I just know how to make it mine: being and living things the way they are. it's true I got nervous when I found out some things were mixed up by my moher-in-low, but it is pure and simple that I cannot change this until we get our place to stay, our home, no-matter where that will be, although I want it to be closer to my birth place: somewhere in Bucharest or near by...

yesterday me and my baby went to see some clothes at Dinasty shop on Unirea Shopping Center. and we picked up some really handsome sweaters and two tied-shirts and a pair of dark amethist-like pants! when we arrived at home, after he met with an ex-colleague, my baby tried on the clothes we bought and he is sooo sexy, so damn sexy he is! I just love the way those clothes make him more confident and powerful...all was "paid" with a 1000 lei voucher won on a Christhmas contest, but we got the voucher with almost three weeks delay...