Friday, January 11, 2008

tonight

tonight I've realized how happy I am. life can be so amazing! you live, you cry, you love!
tonight I've received the most precious gift I ever could have: the gift of sharing. the gift of sharing love. it's maybe I never was so happy, feeling so peacefull and joyful like tonight.
tonight I've descovered that life can be sweet without big things. we should never ever forget what happiness is: a long chain of crys - only if we let it be. only if we don't open our eyes to see the deep nature of the things around us. only if we expect everything to be simple and fine, won't draw us happiness. life it's complicated, true, and we can only live it to its best when we learn how to appreciate every little thing that comes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!