Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pears and Apples - Art journal page {video}

As the fall steps in and we are getting closer and closer to Christmas, all I want is to draw and paint every golden-red leaf and red-orange-green items, like trees, pumpkins and....apples!



These days my art journal asked for watercolor play! And what better way to practice your bliss if not drawing and painting some apples?



I also did this with six pears and got the same stunning effect. You can choose whatever item you like, just start drawing and illustrate that item in as many angles as possible.


Choose something simple, so you won't have to elaborate the drawings too much.
You are going to love the result, no matter how bad or good you think the drawing has come out..



And you know why you're going to love it? Because you created the page!

To see the making of these apples, I uploaded a video on YouTube:




Enjoy!

Hasta pronto,
Cristina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!