Sunday, December 21, 2014

Planning the magical 2015



As I said before, I don't make plans. At least, not BIG plans. But from time to time, especially at the end of the year (or the beginning of it, how you want to put it), I love to take some time to think ahead of what could be happening in the year to come. As you can see in the short {Instagram} video above, 2014 has been a wonderful year. Now let's take a look forward into 2015.

Aside from wanting to be healthy {an important wish, though, that many forget about}, on my wish list there are several goals I want to accomplish in 2015. The list is not long at all, but this are very dear wishes.

On the top of the list is ...learning a new language. If you know me, the Linguist inside is screaming for more languages all the time. This year I'm all about German, a language that I don't understand almost at all and that was spoken by my gran-granmother and grand-granfather. So it is something coming from my family origins. Also, my husband is speaking pretty well the language and understands it even better, so I want to be able to at least understand it and be able to have a conversation in German.

Next on my list would be rearranging my working space. I need more room for my crafts and art supplies and I'm going to do something about it. I need a new sideboard and new shelves for storage.

Third, I want to take more time to create ART and posting about it. It/s pretty hard to find time to make art, and sometimes seems impossible to write about it, even if at the moment I take step-by-step photos with the process of creating a page or another.

What are your resolutions for 2015?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!