Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sex at Dawn

Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern SexualitySex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality by Christopher Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I set my mind to buy this book when I've heard about it. I know there's more than just sex, I've always knew that. And I've always felt that we humans are not monogamous, but something more than just two parts forming a couple, bended into marriage and united by our kids. NO. You have to read this book if you want to discover THE REAL YOU. The truth beyond the veil. The force of all things, hidden very well by the society, religion and dogmas. Held behind walls and unspoken. YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK. YOU OUGHT TO. It's mandatory. It's like the air you breath and like the ground you walk on. Have no idea where all that sexual attraction is coming from or why you feel the way you feel sometimes, then grab this book and read it. And keep it close, you may actually want to review some pages. I've read the first 55 pages in 1 day! And I'm not a fast reader at all!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!