Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sleepless night - letter of the week 11

That's why I don't go to parties and weddings. Next day I'm always dizzy {and not because of drinking too much!}. And that happens with no exception. They all take place during the night. Why people love that?! What's with this night thing, is that people see more of what they want to see and less of the reality? Yea, that could be it, I don't know. But I've never really enjoyed a night party, not even when I was in my 20 and something. Maybe because I saw people looking all that miserable just to impress one another. Having a few cups of drinks just to be themselves. To be who they really are, they need to drink first. And what a wedding would be if would take place during the day? I mean, no light, no night mystery, no shinning starts, no fool moon, no fireworks, nothing of these?! Pathetic, isn't it?
This is not the way I see things. I find it very romantic for a wedding to take place during a lovely sunny {not very hot} summer evening, close to nature and in the nature, being on the side of a lake or on the beach with the sand at your feet. But no. People want to loose the horses and actually go blind with the night. And for most of them, this is the only way that goes.


I don't know what kept me from sleeping last night, maybe was the fool moon or the strong cappuccino I had at 11 AM, but it was horrible for me to be awake almost all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!