Sunday, May 6, 2012

Letter of the week (4) - I know you from somewhere

We've spent a very nice Saturday in the park, first in the morning, then we come back in the evening. And the evening walk was even more delightful because of the soft wind blowing so nice after a hot day. If the evening walk was dedicated to move and stretch&yoga poses, the morning one was for hot pictures. Yes, I love this HOT word: HOT!!! It's already summer here, we love to walk in the park and wear soft transparent clothes. I have a lots of pictures today, about 30 or so, but only a few we really to die for. One of them is shown below and I gotta tell you I'm getting obsessed with detail photography! I love putting details in the focus and transform a simple ordinary photo into a stunning one!



I know you from somewhere is the title for the Letter of the week, but I have no inspiration nor the time to write this now. It's almost midnight and I'm pretty tired. I'll get back to this, I have so much to tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!