Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ring, ring!

This phone call should ring my bell: it's time to conceive a baby!

A dear friend of mine, who is trying so hard to conceive a baby for about 2 years now, has just phoned. She's been through many surgeries and procedures, but still she cannot get pregnant. Her husband is potent, but the spermatozoons are not quite so 'jumping' as they should be, and one of her fallopian tube is sunken. :(

I cannot help wondering how it will be for us, but I have a clue: we will have NO problem at all in conceiving a baby! :-) I know that deep inside my heart, it's like something my angels told me and I truly believe it is so.

05/15/2012 - 5:52pm,
I just sent the other two files that needed revision (and they actually needed a lot of revision!) and now I'm back to my daily translation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!