Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We need to face big challenges in order to make this life worth living!

Hey you there,

Watch this video and follow her story: she quit her stable job just to figure it out what she was meant to do with this life! And I believe we should do the same. I mean, I've started, I'm half way, don't know where I am hitting, but still going. And I have applied to that Elance country representative position I've told you about. This could be it. What if? I will never know if I don't try! It could be a big fail or a HUGE step forward. Time will tell. But I'm telling you, I can picture myself out there, speaking in front of all those people in the brainstorming chamber and making them wanting for more. because I'll have to make people wish and struggle for a freelance job rather than a stable corporatist job. 

So this is it. Check it out and tell me what's you think! I haven't finished watching the video, but I just felt I have to share this with you before I lose my inspiration and forget to tell you about.


What else is to be said? We need to face big challenges in order to make this life worth living!

PS. I hope the page shows very well, let me know if you cannot see the video! 

Love Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!