Monday, May 28, 2012

Little bit craziness in your life won't hurt

Just picture yourself at the edge of life: what have you concur? oh, besides kids, wife/husband, a house, a career?_) I mean the things you've done only for your own pleasure?! Those are the ones that counts here. No, not to be selfish, but don't do everything for the other people. ;)

I've come to the conclusion that I am happier than most of the people are. Why's that?! And how's that, taking into consideration the fact that I'm not married, have no kids, no house to call my OWN (I'm still living in my parents' house), no car and most of all, no career!? And how does one know is happy when he/she really is?! What is happiness after all? It depends on who you ask, but if you ask me, happiness is something we all struggle for every day, but few of us know how to recognize its symptom. The reason why I'm writing this post is this book: Living Sensationally !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!