Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Inspiration comes along

What can I say? I'm inspired by people and I inspire other people. And when that thing happens, I feel I have given my tribute to the world. It doesn't mean it's just a small thing, all it matters is what that thing means in the people's eyes.

For the last 3-4 months I've been thinking how can I start doing something that actually offers me satisfaction and, of course, a decent income. And I've started to dig even further when I've realised that I love being a designer. A jewels designer, interior designer, fashion designer....And for some time I got my eyes on pinterest.com, a site that produces a great amount of incredible DIY craft ideas that can be easily turned into real project with just a few bucks and a little bit of imagination.

You can find my inspirational pinterest collections right here. I invite you to follow my pins and let yourself inspired by the unicity of every project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna share a beautiful thought with me? Drop a line below and let me know what's on your mind!